We can run a First Aid At Work & Catastrophic Bleed Control Management course for small or large groups. We can deliver the course from your place or work. If you require off-site training we can accommodate that as well. We have delivered training over the years which include, schools, colleges, hotel groups, entertainment chains, restaurants, nurseries, Local Authorities and large corporate clients.
All of Regiment First Aid Trainers are fully qualified
We are knowledgeable in our field, having worked in high risk environments throughout the world
All of our courses are Ofqual regulated Level 2 and Level 3 First Aid qualifications
Last year there were 7.4 million working days lost due to work-related illness and workplace injury, this places a huge financial strain on individual companies. Regiments course covers accidents and emergencies which could happen in the workplace. Our First Aid At Work & Catastrophic Bleed Control Management course meets the standards required to help comply with Health and Safety (First Aid) regulations. This course is suitable for those who need to be First Aiders in the Workplace in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
Course Duration & Qualification
Our three-day course lasts for three years, before you need to requalify. You will be presented a Nationally Recognised Level 3 award in first aid at work inc Cat Bleed Control Management Certificate.
- The role of the first aider
- Managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Bleeding (minor and severe)
- Bone, muscle and joint injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Chest pains (including heart attack)
- Choking (adult)
- Eye injuries
- Defibrillator prompts and how to respond
- Catastrophic external bleed control measures
- Casualty aftercare
- Dangers of the incorrect use of tourniquets and haemostatic products
- Course evaluation and closure
- Head injuries
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Low blood sugar
- Resuscitation (adult CPR)
- Seizures (adult)
- Severe allergic reaction
- Spinal injuries
- Unresponsive casualty
- Defibrillator pad placement
- Changes to the guidelines
- Catastrophic external bleeding, control measures and equipment
- Recognising a catastrophic external bleed
Corporate Course Cost
£1000 ex VAT (£1200 Inc VAT) for 12 Delegates
To book your corporate course please call us directly and we can arrange a date which is suitable for your organisation. We can then discuss your exact training requirements and timings. Alternatively, fill in the form below with your details and we will get back to you.
Individual Course Cost
Please give us a call or fill in the form below for more information as the individual course cost varies, depending upon the course venue. All of the courses we run for the individual are held at a Premier Inn, all courses have a buffet lunch included.