REGIMENT FIRST AID TRAINING
We envision communities where people from all walks of life, deserve to have the very best in first aid and mental health training. To have the knowledge to save lives, administer first aid and to be trained to the highest of standards.
For corporate clients and individuals
Never feel helpless again, having the knowledge and confidence to help save a person’s life is one of the most important attributes a person can possess.
One of your work colleagues, family or friends might one day be in a life-changing incident and they will look to you for immediate help. Regiment First Aid will prepare you for that day.
We offer a wide range of courses ready to fulfil all your workplace requirements. Regiment First Aid Training is proud to be working in association with multiple training organisations to provide Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation) and SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority) regulated First Aid, Mental Health, Safeguarding, Manual Handling, Fire Safety, Food Safety and Education Training courses through Qualsafe Awards and FAA (First Aid Awards) certifying bodies. In partnership with Leadership for Life, we offer an extensive range of courses to define you, your business and drive performance. We also offer, an online training solution for companies who require training but do not need a classroom based course.
Why choose us?
All of Regiment First Aid Trainers are fully qualified
We are knowledgeable in our field, having worked in high risk environments throughout the world
All of our courses are Nationally recognised Ofqual regulated Level 1, 2 and Level 3 qualifications
Popular Training Courses
Level 2 First Aid for Mental Health
Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work with Catastrophic Bleed Control
Level 3 First Aid at Work with Catastrophic Bleed Control
Not only do we provide a comprehensive selection of first aid training courses, we also provide an extensive range of first aid training products. Above are some of our more popular products but feel free to visit our online first aid store and see our entire shop.
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation is a non-ministerial government department that regulates qualifications, exams and tests in England and, until May 2016, vocational qualifications in Northern Ireland. Colloquially and publicly, Ofqual is often referred to as the exam “watchdog”.
First Aid Awards is an awarding organisation specialising in first aid, health & safety, food safety, safeguarding and related qualifications.
Qualsafe Awards is one of the largest Ofqual recognised Awarding Organisations in the UK and has been voted the UK’s Best Business (SME) 2018.
We have a maximum of 12 people on our open first aid courses. This ensures a comfortable learning environment and the time and space for trainees to get lots of hands on practice. If you require a larger group please call us to discuss your group requirements.
Yes, all our courses have been written according to the latest UK Resuscitation Council guidelines (2015).
- If you’re attending our fully regulated Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) or First Aid at Work course, you will receive an externally awarded Ofqual Certificate, valid for 3 years. This course involves practical and multiple-choice assessments and your certificate will arrive by post within 5-10 working days of successful completion of the course. If you need your certificate sooner we can issue a non-regulated one and award it to you on the day.
- If you’re attending one of our other courses, including Emergency First Aid – (Half Day) or Paediatric First Aid (1 day), you will be awarded your Emergency or Paediatric First Aid Certification, this certificate is valid for 3 years (although an annual refresher is recommended). These certificates include verifiable CPD where appropriate. The Paediatric First Aid certificate states that you have completed the Paediatric First Aid Course covering the topics specified by Ofsted and fulfilling Ofsted requirements for Child Carers. This is the certification required to register with Ofsted.
Your certificate is valid for 3 years. We also offer Annual First Aid Refresher courses to give you the confidence that your knowledge and skills are up to date. AED certification is only valid for one year.
- Regiment First Aid Training are Experts in their field with practical experience of real life incidents, gained through the military, corporate sector, close protection, maritime security and the prison service. Our business is fully regulated and approved through Ofqual and FAA Awards. Our trainers are highly qualified Professionals who use their first aid on a regular basis and are highly experienced and proficient first aid trainers.
- Our courses are extremely practical and held in small groups so that everyone can receive individual attention to ensure you feel confident coping with a medical emergency. We have ample manikins and practical resources available, so you won’t be waiting around for others to finish and we are happy to teach adult, baby and child first aid on any of the courses.
- The course content will be tailored to your needs, so that you leave equipped with the knowledge and skills to deal with situations that particularly concern you.
- First Aid for Life is fully regulated through FAA Awards, Ofqual and the QCF framework and your non-regulated certificates will be awarded on the day and accredited certificates will be with you within 5-10 days of the course.